Popular Posts

Friday 13 January 2012

What Is Going On Here? 2

Date: 2012-01-10
Country: Malaysia
Paranormal Category: Misc 

Finally, the hauntings stopped, and I thought it was over, that it wouldn't disturb me any more. But, after two short weeks, it came back. I should have known better that this entity always returns after a short period of time. Once, I was in the room that the entity was inhabiting, (read my story the room) and in pitch darkness. I took a picture of me, and I analyzed it carefully. In the photo, I could see a hooded figure behind me!


After I looked at the photo, I began to hear soft creaks, in that room, like somebody or someone was moving around. I hardly dared move, but I didn't wait to find out what it was, I ran out of there fast.


I was petrified, and as a result started to think about what to do with this entity that was beginning to seriously irritate me. I had tried everything I could think of, yet it had not gone. I mulled the problem over for about two minutes, and also thought hard about why it was doing this, but no explanation came to mind. Later, I tried hard to ignore it for the whole day, but it didn't really seem to work, as later in the day there was a weird crackling pop from near the refrigerator area, when I was returning to my room. I started to feel like I was being followed, and ran to my room as fast as I could.


I slammed the door behind me, heart beating fast, and hyperventilated for three minutes. The entity left me with a sleepless night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Again (1) Attack (1) Avoided (1) Bainskloof (1) Becoming (1) Chained (1) Changed (1) Closet (1) Creepy (1) dimensions (1) Encounters (1) events (1) Experiences (1) fields (1) First (1) Footsteps (1) Ghost (2) Ghosts (2) Going (1) Hallucinations (1) Hollow (1) Howling (1) Infrasound (1) Jewelry (1) Magnetic (1) Maybe (1) Mental (1) Multiple (1) Music (1) Night (1) No eyes (1) Parallel (1) Picklebean (1) projections (1) Recordings (1) Right (1) Sensitive (1) Somethings (1) Stairs (1) Strikes (1) Succubus (1) Things (1) Tuxedos (1) Visit (1) Voice (1) White (1)