Popular Posts

Saturday 14 January 2012

My Own Ghost

Date: 2012-01-09
Country: United States
State: New York

In August of my first and short summer in Clayton, New York I had stayed the night over a friends house until I had woken up the next morning at 8am. I had been very sick with the flu for the past couple days. The reason why I was staying with her was because she didn't mind, and began at that point disliking my older brother who was in the United States Coast Guard, because we were living together and he would not allow me to get near him while being sick. I understood, well at that point had no choice since he was putting up the rent on my behalf that month, which with my work ethic wasn't the best thing for me to accept.


Well anyway, when I woke up I had to take Stephanie, the friend who let me stay with her, to a job interview about 30 minutes away in Watertown, New York. On my way there, something weird had happened, my cell phone rang and it was my twin brother, Shaun, (we look nothing alike). I didn't answer given I was driving... But thought it was strange that he was calling seeing as there was hardly a reason he would be contacting me for any reason during that hour in the morning. I had forgotten he was trying to get a hold of me by the time I had gotten her to job interview.


I sat in the car while she was in this gas station (place where the interview was). While I was sitting there I looked for some reason to someone standing by the road, not on it or on a curb, but in the grass about 75 feet to the right side of my car. The guy I was looking at, seemed to have resembled someone familiar. My stomach dropped hard into my gut when I had noticed that he looked just like me in a weird way. I say a weird way because his hair was darker, and he seemed... Um kind of like a different ethnicity, more Latino (darker complexion) and I'm Italian (rather paler then him with yellow undertones). He had hair styled to that of men in the sixties and was wearing a blue vest with a black collar underneath with. I didn't really look at his pants but I know they looked like dark colored slacks. I grabbed my door handle and got out of my car, a black coupe Chevy Cavalier, looked away for just a second to get out, and he was gone.


I looked and walked around the parking lot for a few minutes, then Stephanie came out. I told her what I had seen and who I had seen and she just laughed it off as "everyone has a twin," because she was also a twin just identical to her sister. I got onto my phone and called Shaun back. He answered and said "dude! What the ****!" I asked him why he was so angry and he said " your such a weirdo!" He when on explaining how our other roommate and him were in the kitchen and I had walked in, staring at them, with the phone to "my" ear. Staring with a weird glare and not talking or responding. They asked me what I was doing and I said nothing, just stared. "I" walked into the back room and SLAMMED the door so hard they thought I had broken it.


They said I started talking to someone on the phone very loudly. They both rushed back and noticed I was in my older brother Richard's room. They opened the door and "I" wasn't there anymore, gone! WEIRD AND THE CREEPIEST THING I HAD EVER HEARD, when they explained what "he" was wearing, a blue vest, a black collar, black slacks, and shiny dress shoes. Looked like me they were so convinced until we spoke dramatically about the timeline and facts that night.


I still wonder who it was, or what it was. I'm not scared, but sometimes I feel as if it might of been another life that had mixed with mine by chance... I still have no idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Again (1) Attack (1) Avoided (1) Bainskloof (1) Becoming (1) Chained (1) Changed (1) Closet (1) Creepy (1) dimensions (1) Encounters (1) events (1) Experiences (1) fields (1) First (1) Footsteps (1) Ghost (2) Ghosts (2) Going (1) Hallucinations (1) Hollow (1) Howling (1) Infrasound (1) Jewelry (1) Magnetic (1) Maybe (1) Mental (1) Multiple (1) Music (1) Night (1) No eyes (1) Parallel (1) Picklebean (1) projections (1) Recordings (1) Right (1) Sensitive (1) Somethings (1) Stairs (1) Strikes (1) Succubus (1) Things (1) Tuxedos (1) Visit (1) Voice (1) White (1)