Popular Posts

Saturday 14 January 2012

My First Encounters With Ghosts

Date: 2012-01-09
Country: United States
State: New York

I have known since I was young that I had psychic abilities and been able to sense ghosts. The first time I was touched by a ghost I was about 12. I wanted to go to a local store and being 12 I was running. I was about to cross a road when all of a sudden I felt someone grab my shoulder. I turned around to see who had done that and nobody was there. As I turned back to cross the road a car came speeding rather fast. If I had not been grabbed I would have been killed.


As I got older I realized that I could sometimes see the ghosts. When I was about 15 I looked out of my window one night and I saw a teen age boy running through our back yard with just a denim jacket and it was the dead of winter with 4 or 5 inches of fresh fallen snow. I told my parents about the boy and my father went to check the back yard. He came back in the house and his face was white. There were NO foot prints.


When I got my drivers license several times I could feel a presence in the car with me and more times than I can count the ghost in the car would shout at me not to go. The most 2 most memorable were:


#1 I was exiting a parking lot and all was clear for me to do so and the presence shouted don't go and out of nowhere a car came speeding by and surely would have totaled my car if I had not heeded the warning.


*2 I was driving to the hospital, I worked at 30 miles from home. It was snowing and I had to drive on several parkways. As I was on the entrance ramp to one parkway from another, I was in the left lane and the ramp was snowy and slushy; the traffic was not moving and my windows were closed and the spirit with me screamed at me to get out of the way fast. I pulled over onto the snowy grass median to the left of me and some guy who had been fed up with waiting had gone around the cars on the right lane on the snowy grass median on the right and lost control. Thankfully there was room for him to get into the right lane and I had pulled over because he stopped exactly where my car had been. The car who had been behind me before I pulled over stopped when he got beside me and motioned for me to roll my window down. I shakily did so. I could see he was shaken and was starting to tear up, he asked me how I knew to get out of the way.


I just shrugged and said my guardian angel told me to move. He nodded and helped me get my car out of the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Again (1) Attack (1) Avoided (1) Bainskloof (1) Becoming (1) Chained (1) Changed (1) Closet (1) Creepy (1) dimensions (1) Encounters (1) events (1) Experiences (1) fields (1) First (1) Footsteps (1) Ghost (2) Ghosts (2) Going (1) Hallucinations (1) Hollow (1) Howling (1) Infrasound (1) Jewelry (1) Magnetic (1) Maybe (1) Mental (1) Multiple (1) Music (1) Night (1) No eyes (1) Parallel (1) Picklebean (1) projections (1) Recordings (1) Right (1) Sensitive (1) Somethings (1) Stairs (1) Strikes (1) Succubus (1) Things (1) Tuxedos (1) Visit (1) Voice (1) White (1)