Popular Posts

Sunday 15 January 2012

Becoming More Sensitive

Date: 2012-01-09
Country: United States
State: Oregon

Back about 7 years ago I started noticing things happening. For example: My daughters would tell me that while I was at work they had been visited by something they could not see. The drawers in the kitchen would open. One evening while I was at home (Springfield Oregon) I layed down on my bed and felt the presense of someone beside me. There was nothing there that I could see. Another time was a weekend and I was laying on my bed dozing, when suddenly something hit the bottom of my bed. My dog (cody) who usually lays on the floor at the bottom of my bed was out in the living room. I sat up and looked to see if my dog had just came in and layed down but the door had not opened and again nothing was there. It was at that time I started taking my daughter's more seriously.


Five years ago my daughters moved away and I moved to Junction City Oregon not very far from Springfield. I wanted to believe that what ever was in that house was left behind. About four years ago I started noticing noises. It was just my dog and I and no one else. It felt as though someone else was living in the place with me. My boyfriend started living with me about three years ago and the noises slowed down until about four months ago. I have noticed the noises getting more frequent and much more noticable. My sister who is a year older than I am and my brother who is younger than I, passed away in 2011. I don't know if this has anything to do with it but it seems that when I am in the house alone I hear sounds of tusseling papers or in the other room where I have my dvd's it sounds like someone is looking through them. When I go to look there is no one there.


My dog seems to be extremely sensitive and scared often. Usuauly he will sleep in the frontroom but anymore now he sleeps on the floor right next to me. Once he came running into the room and jumped on top of me shaking and was scared to get down on the floor.


In the last two months I have been woke up out of my sleep by a loud knocking on the wall. I got out of bed and looked around. No one was there. Just last week I was woke up around 3 am by a loud yell in my ear in a man's voice. I thought it was my boyfriend. I touched him and asked him if he was ok. He said he was fine and it was not him that yelled. He said he had been awake most of the night and there was no sound or noise.


Yesterday I was out in my laundry room talking to my daughter on the phone when I was focusing on the floor where I had a pile of towels and wash cloths ready for the wash. Next to the pile was a loofa (not sure how to spell that). To my amazment I watched it slide about five inches across the floor. I looked for a breeze, mice or any bugs but there was nothing. It sent a cold chill down my back. I walked in to get my boyfriend and tell him what had just happened.


Later that evening he went to check on our neighbor and while he was gone I was sitting on the couch working on making jewelry. I felt something hit the couch next to me. Kind of like someone threw someting against the pillows on the back. Again nothing. It's weird that it won't do anything while my boyfriend is with me.


I wonder if I am becoming more sensitive to the unseen the older I get? I'm interested in anyone who have had similar things happen or if they have any answers as to what is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Again (1) Attack (1) Avoided (1) Bainskloof (1) Becoming (1) Chained (1) Changed (1) Closet (1) Creepy (1) dimensions (1) Encounters (1) events (1) Experiences (1) fields (1) First (1) Footsteps (1) Ghost (2) Ghosts (2) Going (1) Hallucinations (1) Hollow (1) Howling (1) Infrasound (1) Jewelry (1) Magnetic (1) Maybe (1) Mental (1) Multiple (1) Music (1) Night (1) No eyes (1) Parallel (1) Picklebean (1) projections (1) Recordings (1) Right (1) Sensitive (1) Somethings (1) Stairs (1) Strikes (1) Succubus (1) Things (1) Tuxedos (1) Visit (1) Voice (1) White (1)