Popular Posts

Sunday 15 January 2012

Howling 1

Date: 2012-01-10
Country: South Africa

In all my years I've always thought that ghost stories and beliefs were all fictional. Until a really peculiar event happened.


One of my friends had just bought a new house out in Kibbler Park.


He had to go out on business to the coast and asked if I could look after he's place for him until he returned. I agreed and stayed at his house, for the few days he had been gone.


The first night I stayed in his home, I had the best sleep ever. Like it was my first sleep. The second night, I felt really uncomfortable, and was unable to fall asleep. Suddenly from within the passageways I heard a growling sound echo through the house.


The longer it went on, the louder it became. This couldn't be possible as he had no dogs at his house.


I got out of bed and made my way to the door, when suddenly a loud howl came from outside the door. While scratching began to happen from the opposite end of the door. The door handle started to move and the windows within the room where I was, began to shake.


I was terrified as I had never encountered, anything like this before.


I started to pray and ask for help. When suddenly it stopped.


I thought no more of this, and headed out the front door. I made my way home and called him telling him of what I had experienced at his place.


Frantic at what he heard, he came home earlier than expected, and had encountered the same situation. He decided to sell the house. And until now its still up for sale.


I've began researching this experience, and what I found was quite remarkable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Again (1) Attack (1) Avoided (1) Bainskloof (1) Becoming (1) Chained (1) Changed (1) Closet (1) Creepy (1) dimensions (1) Encounters (1) events (1) Experiences (1) fields (1) First (1) Footsteps (1) Ghost (2) Ghosts (2) Going (1) Hallucinations (1) Hollow (1) Howling (1) Infrasound (1) Jewelry (1) Magnetic (1) Maybe (1) Mental (1) Multiple (1) Music (1) Night (1) No eyes (1) Parallel (1) Picklebean (1) projections (1) Recordings (1) Right (1) Sensitive (1) Somethings (1) Stairs (1) Strikes (1) Succubus (1) Things (1) Tuxedos (1) Visit (1) Voice (1) White (1)