Popular Posts

Saturday 28 January 2012

The Aaah Voice

Date: 2012-01-24
Country: United States
State: Missouri

This is my first story on this site. I am a new member here. Now, I will tell you my story.


I remember hearing it and I have heard it going on since August 2009. I would hear this voice go "aaaaahhhhhh" and it sounded like a mans voice whispering. I only heard it whenever it was quiet for a while, and I don't hear it when the TV has sound and is on. My parents never heard the noise, but me. I got chills whenever hearing the voice and I would sometimes nicely tell it to be quiet. I got nothing back from it, just silence. I never saw objects moved or in different places, neither did I hear footsteps and banging, just that voice and that was all it said. I would sometimes hear the voice be a little loud and sometimes a little quiet, but here was probably my scariest experience.


It was December 2009. I was coming home and like most kids do, I went to my advent calendar which was in my living room. It had Kinder Eggs in it and I could only eat the chocolate egg once I got home. I was in there trying to open a window then I heard the voice. I was home by myself, but I have 3 cats. I yelled very loud "SHUT UP!" I was very angry at this thing and I was very scared that it would come after me.


So I grabbed one of my cats closest to me to make me feel protected and I ran to the laundry room and pulled on the doorknob to make sure it wouldn't come in and harm me. I was in there for maybe 2 minutes or more and I walked out slowly through the kitchen and I saw this white ghostly looking figure of what looked like a little kid or something in the living room.


I could not tell, because it then started moving very fast. It had moved from the living room into the hall, but I had ran back and did the same thing. I closed the door and then heard this weird noise of what sounded like someone slightly blowing through a flute or something. I was in there for maybe 5 minutes or more until I felt same to come out. I slowly turned the radio on, then the TV.


Then I went slowly to my room and turned the lights on, turned the radio on, then quickly locked my door and stayed in my room until my parents came home. Nowadays, I usually avoid being in the living room ever since that happened. I only go in there when the TV is on.


To this day, I don't know if that was my imagination or what. Can someone help me and tell me what this was?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Again (1) Attack (1) Avoided (1) Bainskloof (1) Becoming (1) Chained (1) Changed (1) Closet (1) Creepy (1) dimensions (1) Encounters (1) events (1) Experiences (1) fields (1) First (1) Footsteps (1) Ghost (2) Ghosts (2) Going (1) Hallucinations (1) Hollow (1) Howling (1) Infrasound (1) Jewelry (1) Magnetic (1) Maybe (1) Mental (1) Multiple (1) Music (1) Night (1) No eyes (1) Parallel (1) Picklebean (1) projections (1) Recordings (1) Right (1) Sensitive (1) Somethings (1) Stairs (1) Strikes (1) Succubus (1) Things (1) Tuxedos (1) Visit (1) Voice (1) White (1)