Popular Posts

Monday 30 January 2012

Chained To My Closet

Date: 2012-01-24
Country: United States
State: Arkansas

It started when I was about ten. I lived in a house in Arkansas. I don't know if there was anything that might have triggered the experience, but I certainly didn't do anything.?I was walking into my basement to get something (I can't remember what) when I felt a chill and had a feeling that someone was watching me. I stopped where I was and stared into the shadows. My fear grew until I just ran back up the stairs. This went on for several years.


When I was about eleven I started seeing things. Sometimes I could see a a figure in a black cloak staring at me out of the corner of my eye. Other times I would walk past a room with the lights off and I would see the figure with it's back turned to me, looking out the windows. When I would walk outside at night to take out the trash I would get the feeling that something was following me.?


When I was twelve through thirteen things got insane. Doors would slowly open or close. Everyone said it was just a draft.?


There was one time when I was thirteen when I was home alone watching a movie. I had one of those small pillows on next to me, which suddenly flew off the couch and landed on the floor on the other side of the room!


A few months later I was sitting alone in my room sitting at my desk when I got a feeling of indescribable fear. Then I heard a noise. Like someone was shuffling in front of the door. I must have sat there for at least five minutes. What could I do? I was too scared to move, and even if I could this thing was in front of the door. Soon my fear passed and I managed to get to the door and run.


Finally I guess the ghost was ready for the grand finale. I was listening to some cassette tapes late into the night. I decided to stop around 3:00 AM.?


I turned off the tape player and pulled up my covers. Suddenly I got a chill, and these transparent things started walking out of my closet. They walked right up to the side of my bed! But the thing is I sleep on a top bunk, so these things were walking right up to my face. There were at least ten of them, all crammed together in single file row. It looked as though they wore modern day clothes but I couldn't see any details. They walked in a way not that different from a zombie.


Something inside me snapped and I sat bolt upright in bed. The things gathered around the bed disappeared, but something was still in my closet. It looked like one of the other things but it was black. It appeared to be hanging by the neck, and it's arms were chained. It sort of writhed around for a while, then it slumped over and disappeared. As soon as it was gone I jumped out of bed (without using the ladder) and slammed the closet door. I even shoved a chair in front of it.


Since then I have no trouble with ghosts. There is only one thing that bothers me: why didn't anyone else know there were ghosts? I never told my parents or siblings what happened. One thing's for sure: I will always sleep with the closet door shut.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Again (1) Attack (1) Avoided (1) Bainskloof (1) Becoming (1) Chained (1) Changed (1) Closet (1) Creepy (1) dimensions (1) Encounters (1) events (1) Experiences (1) fields (1) First (1) Footsteps (1) Ghost (2) Ghosts (2) Going (1) Hallucinations (1) Hollow (1) Howling (1) Infrasound (1) Jewelry (1) Magnetic (1) Maybe (1) Mental (1) Multiple (1) Music (1) Night (1) No eyes (1) Parallel (1) Picklebean (1) projections (1) Recordings (1) Right (1) Sensitive (1) Somethings (1) Stairs (1) Strikes (1) Succubus (1) Things (1) Tuxedos (1) Visit (1) Voice (1) White (1)