Popular Posts

Sunday 29 January 2012

Creepy Jewelry Box Music

Date: 2012-01-24
Country: United States
State: District of Columbia

Yesterday, my mother went to the hospital because she has had complications from a surgery she had. I was upset about it and looked at a photograph of my parents after I got off the phone with my family. My father passed away several years ago. As I looked at the photo I thought... I hope he is with her. I believe spirits have the ability to protect the living and since I wasn't at the hospital (I live out of state) I had hoped that in some small way he could give her comfort.


The day progressed into night. The clock read 3:30 am. My apartment was quiet. The tv was on mute. All of a sudden, my fiance and I were woken up by music. It sounded like creepy jewelry box music. I do not own a jewelry box that plays music. However, I felt better that my fiance also heard the music. It gave me a stronger sense of validity.


I'm not the only one in my family that has had experiences with ghosts and music. The last time my mom went to the hospital another family had an experience with music. My aunt was up one night and she heard a noise coming from her daughter's room. She walked into the room. A toy was playing Somewhere Over The Rainbow. This is the same song they played at my father's funeral. Very creepy if you ask me.


The only reason I am sharing this story is because I have a number of questions and I am hoping that someone out there can answer them.


First, is it common for spirits to use music to communicate? And if so, why music? Why wouldn't a spirit just talk or appear?


Second, how do I know if this spirit is really my father? I majored in Religious Studies so my first thought is... Could this spirit be demonic and playing off of my family's concern for my mother?


Any advice would sincerely be appreciated. I just want to get a clear sense of what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Again (1) Attack (1) Avoided (1) Bainskloof (1) Becoming (1) Chained (1) Changed (1) Closet (1) Creepy (1) dimensions (1) Encounters (1) events (1) Experiences (1) fields (1) First (1) Footsteps (1) Ghost (2) Ghosts (2) Going (1) Hallucinations (1) Hollow (1) Howling (1) Infrasound (1) Jewelry (1) Magnetic (1) Maybe (1) Mental (1) Multiple (1) Music (1) Night (1) No eyes (1) Parallel (1) Picklebean (1) projections (1) Recordings (1) Right (1) Sensitive (1) Somethings (1) Stairs (1) Strikes (1) Succubus (1) Things (1) Tuxedos (1) Visit (1) Voice (1) White (1)